CEE Legal Matters is delighted to announce that it is now accepting submissions for the 2020 Table of Deals and nominations for the 2020 CEE Deal of the Year Awards!
Table of Deals
- Each year CEE Legal Matters publishes a table of all the previous year’s deals of law firms across CEE, which is used both as a basis for analysis in a subsequent issue (see an example here) and for our Year-In-Deals table (The final 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 tables are here, here, here, here, here, and here respectively).
- Full and mandatory submission guidelines can be found here.
- We do not have the ability to revise or amend submissions made in non-compliant formats, and we will not be able to inform you when submissions are made improperly. As a result, only those submissions that fully comply with the guidelines and specifications will be considered.
2020 Deal of the Year Awards
- The annual CEE Deal of the Year Awards are the most prestigious peer-selected awards for the legal industry in Central and Eastern Europe. Although the Covid-19 crisis forced the cancellation of the 2020 Awards Banquet, the awards themselves were announced in the spring. A full list of the 2019 DOTY award winners can be found in the May, 2020 issue of the CEE Legal Matters magazine, here.
- Information about this year's CEE Deal of the Year Awards, including submission guidelines and the mandatory submission form, may be found here.